rochePlot is a Fortran code using PGPlot to plot a series of binaries to illustrate the key stages in the evolution of a binary star. The code was originally written by Frank Verbunt and further developed by Marc van der Sluys. The source code for rochePlot can be found at http://rocheplot.sourceforge.net.
- © 1993-2015, Frank Verbunt, Marc van der Sluys
- This file is part of rochePlot.
- rochePlot is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- rochePlot is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with rochePlot. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.